Chow bellas!
What a day. We had a business visit this morning with some guy from the commerce of Rome or Something. He was sweet. And spoke Italian. Which is great. So we had a translator too.
Then it was free time for the rest of the day. First of all, we have a Fat Kids Club. Me, Kelly, Danielle, and Morghen. Decided on one of our crazy night adventures because we love gelatto more than life. Fat kid club (FKC) sticks together. Love them. We usually have add ons too but we are the original fatties. I do a lot with them.
We decided that we needed to do laundry. I don't know if anyone will understand how happy I was to do laundry. Everything I packed was terribly smelly. You'd think we were in a candy store, not a laundromat. But it was so nice. And twas lovely not to smell.
Then we went to eat at this cute place with Italian food of course. So good. I got pizza and I don't even like pizza but it was probs the best I've ever had. I can't wait for real Italian spaghetti!! My fav.
We went back and got all nice lookin for Tour de Tyler. He served his mission in Italy so he knows what's up and he's our facilitator too so he offered to be our tour guide sorta.
We met and metroed it to the colosseum. So cool. It's so crazy to be able to see it in real life. It was beautiful. We went and saw some stuff around it too. It's beautiful. I love Rome. It's probably the most romantic city I've ever been to. Music everywhere, beautiful architecture. It's so sweet.
We went to the governmental building where Stalin delivered his speeches which is really pretty, then to the fountain on When In Rome, then the parthenon. Then gelatto. Mint chocolate chip obviously. Best gelatto ever. Seriously.
Then we sat in front of this fountain and listened to "The Streetles" (haha) and other musical people. They were great. P.S. I have an Italian boy story kinda long and I'm tired but I'll write about it later But basically I got a bracelet he made out of it. Oh Italy :)
We went to the trevvi fountain and the Spanish stairs where Julius Cesar walked. It was super cool.
Then I managed to navigate the group to the hotel. Italy is pretty easy to do so. I live this city. And Italy!
I love and miss you all. I'm more than halfway through! :/ life goes by fast. Let the people you care about know how you feel. That was my deep moment of the night. Love you all!!
Adio!
No comments:
Post a Comment