Now that I'm in Istanbul, everything in my phone is in Turkish so it's difficult to figure out what I'm doing. Haha.
Today was...interesting. We had 4 business visits. We started with Nike which was probably my favorite and went hand in hand with the international marketing stuff we learned last week. I feel so educated! Then we went to Deloitte, Intel and ended with the U.S. Embassy in Turkey. By the last visit, I was definitely struggling to stay awake. Especially after my jet lag had me bright eyed and bushy tailed at 4:00 this morning.
After the business visits we went on this ferry ride on the Boshlevek river. I think that's the name anyway. It was so pretty though. You can see Europe and Asia on either side of you. It was awesome. Turkey is so unique. It was interesting to see it from the water.
Then we came back and had some food. It's funny to order here because they make fun of you. It's kinda sad but I'm over it. I laugh it off. The food is really bland. We decided it's because we're from America where everything is lathered in ketchup. It's a strange change. But then we went to the beach and took pictures. They're so great. We went back and watched the sun set from our pool on top of our hotel that overlooks the city and ended the night with an episode of the Bachelorette.
Keepin' it classy!
No comments:
Post a Comment